Virus Prevention & Control
Keep your environment out of harm's way with industry-leading antivirus technology
Antivirus Managed Service for Your Business
Virus protection is an important part of keeping the systems, applications and data in your environment safe from viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, password stealers and other malware threats.
With ClearLeaf's Antivirus Managed Service, you can reduce valuable time spent on managing an antivirus system, which frees up your resources for more important tasks. You can expect a case automatically opened for you in the event a virus is detected. Subsequently, the team responds to the alert, contacts you and follows through with next steps.
Benefits of ClearLeaf's Antivirus Managed Service
- Proactive Protection: Threats don't always emerge in ways that you would expect. Our installation enables full, real-time scanning of system processes, files, the registry and e-mail to prevent the unexpected.
- Deep Scanning: Malicious users have learned to hide their activity and tools deep within system processes. That is why we also scan SSL-encrypted communication channels like HTTPS, POP3S and compressed files.
- Low System Overhead: Signature updates happen discretely each day and will not negatively impact system performance.
- Full Visibility: The status of each agent is monitored by ClearLeaf Client Support but can also be checked in real-time on the subscribed system.
- Set and Forget: ClearLeaf's Client Services team ensures that the virus-scanning engine and signatures are up-to-date and continue to stay that way. The team handles any exceptions or trouble reports to provide you with a set-and-forget solution to enterprise caliber malware protection.
ClearLeaf's Antivirus Managed Service Delivery
ClearLeaf's Antivirus Service proactively protects against exploits and threats using real-time scanning and automatically quarantines suspect files.
- Continuous Server Protection: Signature updates are automatically checked every hour and applied daily. Antivirus software agents are always on and are updated monthly.
- Quality Control: ClearLeaf runs a report to check the status of all antivirus software agents daily. Unresponsive agents or non-current antivirus signatures are logged into the ticket system for troubleshooting and repaired within two business days.