Getting a handle on your IT service management problems
Successful incident management will prevent these problems from interrupting business processes (any longer than necessary) or impacting other IT services.
The goal of ClearLeaf's incident management system is getting everything back to normal operation as soon as possible after an incident. When incidents are managed in a thoughtful, forward-looking way, not only is the resolution process smoother and more thorough, future incident management can benefit as well from lessons learned.
ClearLeaf's incident management system benefits your organization in many ways
Five of the most important ways your organization can benefit from incident management:
- Maintenance of more continuous service levels
- Meeting requirements for IT service availability
- Higher efficiency and productivity throughout your organization
- Better end user satisfaction
- Documentation of IT service management value to the enterprise
How our incident management system works
ClearLeaf's incident management system:
- Records incidents
- Classifies them depending on their urgency and impact
- Assigns the incident to the appropriate responding personnel
- Manages the incident through resolution and reporting once it's been resolved
Incidents may be reported through our self-service portal, through email or by phone.