Five reasons why you need patch management.
Patch management is one area where many organizations struggle. The operating systems vendors have done a good job with providing easy patching solutions for their products, but there are so many third party applications out there to patch that it can become an impossible task. With new vulnerabilities announced each week, keeping up with all the patches is a problem in itself, and even if handled in bursts, you may have large time periods where your network will be vulnerable. ClearLeaf can fix this for you:
- Compliance: Whether you are dealing with internal policies, or external requirements like PCI, ClearLeaf's patch management solution makes it easy to remain in compliance, assuring all systems are kept up-to-date.
- Reporting: ClearLeaf's patch management applications provide robust reporting, so you know at any point in time what your security posture is and the state of any system.
- Supportability: Many companies find that their networks are no longer in a supportable state if they fall too far behind on patching and service packs. ClearLeaf's patch management solution helps ensure that this doesn't happen to you.
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation: One of the most important reasons to have patch management is to keep up with security updates. ClearLeaf's patch management applications can scan for and report vulnerabilities. Administrators will then be able to test these patches and push the updates quickly.
- Third party application patching: One major challenge for businesses is how to deploy patches for the third party applications across their systems. ClearLeaf's patch management can handle third party apps just as easily as they do operating systems.
With ClearLeaf's patch management solution, keeping your systems, your records, and your licensing up to date is an easy task.